FanCraze beta
ICC Superteam Logo
Background Image With Designs
Symbol For Game Changers Pack Collectible

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

Game Changers Pack

Edition 2, Release 1 | 1 Collectible

Fast Facts

#Collectibles

1

#Packs

50

Pack Information

Pack Details:

Pack Name: Game Changers Pack
Pack Price: $399
Number Of Packs: Up to 50
Number Of Collectibles Per Pack: 1 Epic Collectible (98% probability) or 1 Legendary Collectible (2% Probability)


Pack Limit: 2 packs per user (Max 1 at a time)
Pack Pre-Purchase: ON


Bonus Cash: Can be used to pay up to 25% of Pack Price
Flash Game Eligibility: These collectibles will be a part of the Flex List for the purpose of the Flash Games all-year round 


Moments List:

You can find the complete list of moments here 


Notes On Serial Number: 

Serial Number 1 will count as Top 25% 

Serial Numbers 2 and 3 will count as Mid 50% 

Serial Numbers 4 and 5 will count as Low 25% 


Notes On Supply: 

Number Of New Moments: 49 

Number of Copies of each New Moment in the Game Changers Pack: 1 

Max Supply Per New Moment: 5