FanCraze Logo
Background Image With Designs
Symbol For W-Foundation NFT

Sold Out

W-Foundation

Edition 1, Release 1

4 NFTs

Pack Details

Pack Details

Welcome to FanCraze! On behalf of the entire FanCraze team and the greater cricket community, thank you for joining us. We’re happy you’re here, and we can’t wait to show you around.

History will be made this International Women’s Day. FanCraze is announcing cricket’s first-ever women’s NFTs. These are iconic NFTs in the evolution of our cricket metaverse. Do snag these special packs! Click here for the list of 30 moments that will be featured in this drop including Alyssa Healy, Smriti Mandhana, Sophie Devine, and Dewald Brevis.

Timing
Waiting Room Opens: Wed, Mar 09 at 12:00 PM UTC
Waiting Room Closes: Wed, Mar 09 at 01:15 PM UTC
Pack Drops Go LIVE: Wed, Mar 09 at 01:30 PM UTC

Key Stats
Pack Price: $99
Pack Limit: 1 pack per user
NFTs per pack: 4
Number of Packs: 500

NFT Distribution
2 Common Men’s NFTs
1 Women’s NFT (Common w. 40% Probability / Rare w. 60% Probability)
1 NFT (Rare w. 80% Probability / Epic w. 20% Probability)